Commercial Sectional Steel Doors
Overhead Door Corporation’s comprehensive line of sectional steel and insulated steel products encompasses one of the industry’s most complete selection of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial sectional door systems.
- Thermacore® Insulated
- Insulated Steel
- Aluminum & Polycarbonate
Thermacore® is the premier insulated door available today. It is an ideal choice for applications that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency, air filtration, and windload resistance.
- R-Value up to 17.50
- Air Infiltration Performance up to .13 cmf at 25mph
- EPDM thermal breaks
- Unique sandwich panel construction: steel-polyurethane-steel
- Meets stringent windload requirements: ANSI/DASMA 102-1995
- Easy field repairability
- Optional pedestrian pass door (591,592,595,599 models)
- Maximum widths up to 40’2”, heights 32’1”
Aluminum doors are an excellent solution for applications where visual access, corrosion resistance and light transmission are key considerations, such as car washes, auto dealers and so on.
- Durable construction for reliable operation
- A variety of standard and optional features to select from
- Optional finishes include bronze anodizing and 197 standard powder coats
- Maximum widths up to 26’2”, heights 21’1”
- Impact resistant polycarbonate glazing
For applications like car washes, automotive dealerships and repair facilities, our polycarbonate doors allow customers to have optimal light transmission with a still-tough door. The doors are perfect for corrosive environments, and places with frequent opening and closing requirements.